Have you heard of nootropics? Are you a first-time user searching for the right beginners guide to nootropics or just an enthusiastic researcher? Come on board as this complete guide will reveal to you all you need to know about nootropics.
So many people have never heard about nootropics. Some who know about it are yet to understand what they are used for and how they work. Well, if you fall under any of these categories, this detailed nootropics beginner’s guide is the right manual for you.
What If I Can’t Focus Due to Stress and Anxiety?
That’s exactly why you need the help of nootropics! Nootropics are supplements used in enhancing human cognitive function without any major side effects, issues or tolerance. They will help you concebtrate better, be more effcient as well as improve your memory and focus.
However, not all cognitive enhancers are nootropics, but all nootropics are cognitive enhancers. Take for example caffeine: caffeine enhances cognitive function but cannot be called a nootropic because it has its side effects and tolerance. Do not worry if you don’t get it yet; this nootropics beginner’s guide will explain it to you.
Where Do I Start?
It is best to start out slow. Although, nootropics are often takenas supplements that aremultiple nootropics joined together or consumed in heavyquantities. For beginners, it is recommended to start off with just one type of those and that too, to be taken in small amounts. Starting with a low amount of the nootropic lets one see how it affects the mind and body before continuing with the full, recommended amount. Also, mixing nootropics all simultaneously makes it harder to determine which individual part ofthe nootropic stack is causing the most effects.
For people who require assistance as to what nootropic, tobegin with, they could first start with the basics such as Racetam. Racetam contains high proportions of Piracetam about which studies have shown that it works at a neuronal level to improve neuroplasticity and regulate neurotransmission. There are also a number ofnatural nootropics available for the beginners to choose from so the fear of side effects of synthetic drugs is completelyeliminated by these.
Here, we will demonstrate the most popular and effective nootropics and their effects:
The number one recommended nootropics is Piracetam that provides many benefits to the users. They are as follows:
- Better vocabulary recollection: The user is able to think of the word clearly when he needs it.
- Less foggy mind: You feel alert and sharp at all times. This even happens when you are doing effortless and mundane tasks daily.
- Enhanced short term and long-term memory: You are able to retain the information at a higher rate with their names and meanings.
- Faster thought articulation: You will not stumble over speech and speak faster with what’s in your mind.
- Less Social Anxiety: You will feel confident when talking to strangers and feel more outgoing than before.
- Increased Motivation: In some cases, you will be more willing to complete tasks quickly and avoid delay in work.
How to take the drug?
Piracetam is advised to be taken 2.4 g to 4.8 g per day. One dosage is broken down into three doses of 0.8 grams to 1.6 grams each. The half-life of Piracetam is only 2 to 3 hours. So, by taking different amounts, youwill get experience the effects throughout the day instead of only once in a day.
The Piracetam can be mix with a drink or in solid capsules only. It will be better if the Piracetam is mixed with a flavored drink to make a good taste as well.
The second best nootropics for beginners is Aniracetam that is nearly similar to Piracetam respectively.
- Mild memory improvement: Users become better at retaining information than before.
- More motivation: You will get more inspired as you feel motivated and begin to think creatively than before.
- Easy articulation: Anticeratam helps professionals like writers and poets to think and express ideas clearly.
- Clear and more fluid thoughts: Works best for those who have a creative project and through Anticeratam they can think and execute effectively and creatively.
How to take the drug?
It is recommended to use Anticeratam approximately 1000 mg to 1500 mg per day. The dosage should be split into a couple of separate doses and consumed with a meal or milk.